I wanted to show you guys what I’ve been up to these past few months. I worked on a commission last year for a zombie card game. I originally wanted to post the process of the painting but I just realized that I don’t have it…. bummer,I know. Instead, I’ll show you two versions; This first one is of what I turned in to the client.
He liked most of it but he wanted me to make a few changes. First, he wanted me to cover up the nudity and remove the bullet hole in the middle of her head. He also wanted me to enlarge her so she would be more visible on the card. Here is the finished image.
This was a lot of fun to work on; it’s the first zombie I’ve ever done and the process went smoothly. You know you did a good job when your own art gives you the creeps. *shivers* next time, I’ll have to remember not to paint a creepy zombie in the middle of the night.